The Lusty EMS 3 axle dog trailer may be purchased individually or as part of a truck & dog combination. It is available in various sizes up to 6000mm (3 axle dog) in length and side heights ranging from 4’ to 7’2” to suit sand/gravel or grain/bulk applications.
Optional rollover or retractable tarps are available to suit your load options and come in a choice of manual and electric operation.
To maximise your payload advantage your Lusty EMS dealer can ensure that your truck and dog combination meets legal dimensional requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Designed to make your business more profitable with a low tare weight and high payload, Lusty EMS trailers come with a two year warranty and are backed by a strong nationwide dealer network.
- Air operated tailgate locks come as standard with the option of grain doors and grain locks.
- Rock sheeting and wear floors can also be fitted to help extend the service life of your body.
- Quality wiring looms come as standard, which means reduced downtime and one less thing to worry about.
- LED lights are also standard, providing long and reliable life and adapting automatically to varying voltages in truck power supplies.
- Laser alignment of the chassis beams and suspensions provides for better stability and tracking which leads to reduced tyre wear.
- In the end, the Lusty EMS difference is obvious – our trailers are built with care and attention to detail to provide long and reliable life and strong resale value.
*Please note that some of the options below may not be available with this trailer.