PBS (Performance Based Standards) are new design standards that allow truck and trailer combinations to be designed to safely carry larger than normal payloads and improve road transport efficiency. Within reason, PBS combinations allow a great deal of flexibility on the normal road transport equipment dimensional and design restrictions – the only limitations are your imagination.
PBS combinations are available across the whole range of Lusty EMS trailer models.
Since the introduction of PBS laws, Lusty EMS has produced countless combinations which have allowed our customers to carry greater mass or volume per trip.
Lusty EMS Design & Innovation Features
- Greater volume or mass per trip
- More profit
- Lusty EMS dealers and engineers really understand PBS and can make the process as fast and simple as possible for you – they will walk you through the process every step of the way
- Lusty EMS has many “pre-approved” combinations that might allow you to fast-track your application, depending on your needs
- Lusty EMS trailers are specifically built to provide owners with leading edge logistical solutions that deliver low tare weight and high payload advantage
- Computer-aided design delivers a chassis with superior strength, performance and durability
- Lusty EMS trailers come with a reassuring two year warranty
- All backed by Australia’s best national trailer dealer network
- Most of all, our customers tell us that a Lusty EMS trailer “just tows better”
PBS information pack
Complete the form below and we will send you a unique link to download the PBS information pack.