The Lusty EMS Drop Deck Chassis Tipper optimises height and shape to give you maximum cubic capacity. The drop deck design increases the volume of the trailer by up to 6 cubic metres per load over a standard Chassis Tipper.
The trailer holds a lower centre of gravity, by dropping the frame and lowering the height of the load, increasing safety and stability on the road. Standard on every trailer we build, Lusty EMS is renowned for its main chassis rails, which are built extra strong to maximise strength and durability.
To maximise capacity, you can customise your tipper to suit your specific bulk haulage requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Designed to maximise your profits with a low tare weight and high payload, Lusty EMS trailers come with a two year warranty and backed by a national trailer dealer network.
- Water tank, tyre carrier and tool box and quality wiring looms come as standard.
- LED lights are also standard, providing long and reliable life and adapting automatically to varying voltages in truck power supplies.
- Laser alignment of the chassis beams and suspensions provides for better stability and tracking which leads to reduced tyre wear.
- In the end, the Lusty EMS difference is obvious – our trailers are built with care and attention to detail to provide long and reliable life and strong resale value.
*Please note that some of the options below may not be available with this trailer.