The Lusty EMS new GrainMaster™ semi – tipper designed specifically for the needs of grain carters, offering a high quality aluminium tipping trailer that maximizes payload, at a competitive price.
Configured as a 36 foot x 6 foot tip-over-axle semi or available as an option in a 34 foot x 6 foot configuration, the GrainMaster™ trailers have been produced as stock units, ready to roll into immediate action for grain haulage work.
Features & Benefits
- Produced to all the high quality industry standard specifications expected from a Lusty EMS unit, they feature Hendrickson HT series suspension and one-way tailgates with grain door, fitted with stainless steel grain locks.
The units are constructed from 5mm aluminium plate for side walls and 6mm aluminium flooring.
- Aluminium 285 PCD alloy rims and a PVC quick release roll over tarp fitted with pelmet ends are standard, as are Hella combination rear lights, dual tyre carrier, stainless steel toolbox, ABC brake system, internal steps, well mounted hydraulic hoist, Bisalloy 16mm skidplate, aluminium water tank, and Maxus 10 stud axles and landing legs.
- GrainMaster™ can be supplied with a choice of chassis paint colours and come with a two year warranty.
- Laser alignment of the chassis beams and suspensions provides for better stability and tracking which leads to reduced tyre wear.
- In the end, the Lusty EMS difference is obvious – our trailers are built with care and attention to detail to provide long and reliable life and strong resale value.
*Please note that some of the options below may not be available with this trailer.