The Lusty EMS Rollback trailer may be purchased as a bogey axle or tri axle trailer. It is available in various tub lengths to allow tipping in front of the first axle and to a maximum height of 7’2” to suit your application.
Your Lusty EMS dealer can ensure that your truck and B-Double combination meets legal dimensional requirements while maximising your payload.
Optional rollover or retractable tarps are available to suit a range of loads and come in a choice of manual and electric operation.
Features & Benefits
- Designed to make your business more profitable with a low tare weight and high payload, Lusty EMS trailers come with a two year warranty and are backed by a strong nationwide dealer network.
- Painted with high quality two pack paint applied over grit blasted and primed steel, the Lusty EMS trailer looks great and will retain its excellent appearance for many years with regular maintenance.
- The Lusty EMS Roll Back Lead offers versatility and ease of loading and unloading. It is operated by simple controls that are located in a lockable box for safety.
- Powered by the truck hydraulic PTO, the roll back mechanism utilises a centrally mounted hydraulic cylinder mounted on the rolling frame, ensuring reliable, smooth operation, time after time.
- Quality wiring looms come as standard, which means reduced downtime and one less thing to worry about.
- LED lights are also standard, providing long and reliable life and adapting automatically to varying voltages in truck power supplies.
- Laser alignment of the chassis beams and suspensions provides for better stability and tracking which leads to reduced tyre wear.
- In the end, the Lusty EMS difference is obvious – our trailers are built with care and attention to detail to provide long and reliable life and strong resale value.
*Please note that some of the options below may not be available with this trailer.