The Lusty EMS Lead Slider trailer may be purchased as a bogey axle or tri axle trailer as part of a B-Double combination, and can also be used as part of a Road Train / B Triple setup.
Your Lusty EMS dealer can ensure that your truck and B-Double/Road Train/B Triple combination meets legal dimensional requirements while maximising your payload.
Available in various sizes from 27’ 6” up to 30ft long in a tri axle configuration, and 6475mm in a bogey axle configuration to a maximum height of 7’2” to suit your application.
The option of rollover or retractable tarps to suit your load options is available in both manual and electric operation.
Features & Benefits
- Designed to maximise your profits with a low tare weight and high payload, Lusty EMS trailers come with a two year warranty and backed by a national trailer dealer network.
- Painted with high quality two pack paint applied over grit blasted and primed steel, the Lusty EMS trailer looks great and will retain its excellent appearance with regular maintenance.
- Second drop in kingpin and second locking position are available to ensure correct carrying capacities are achieved in Road Train and B Triple applications (Tri axle only).
- Tow couplings and tow coupling brackets can also be fitted to allow for Road Train and B Triple applications.
- Quality wiring looms come as standard.
- LED lights are also standard, providing long and reliable life and adapting automatically to varying voltages in truck power supplies.
- Laser alignment of the chassis beams and suspensions provides for better stability and tracking which leads to reduced tyre wear.
- In the end, the Lusty EMS difference is obvious – our trailers are built with care and attention to detail to provide long and reliable life and strong resale value.
*Please note that some of the options below may not be available with this trailer.