The Lusty EMS Stag Walking Floor® B-Double is the first of its kind, bringing you all the features of the Walking Floor® paired with the added benefit of being able to unload both trailers in the combination without uncoupling.
The unique combination not only provides greater efficiency in delivery, but also the ability to carry up to an extra 44 cubic metres of load in a Stag B-Double formation, over a standard 45ft setup, with the entire B-Double unloading in 20 minutes. What’s more, the Walking floor® system eliminates the need to tip, increasing operator safety with the capability of unloading in environments where it would normally be unsafe to raise a tipper.
Features & Benefits
- Designed to make your business more profitable with a low tare weight and high payload, Lusty EMS Stag Walking Floor® B-Double comes with a two year warranty and is backed by a strong national dealer network.
- Carrying capacity of up to 130 cubic metres.
- Up to 44 cubic metres extra capacity over a standard 45ft Walking Floor®.
- Unload both trailers without the need to tip or unhook.
- More stability during unloading process over a tipper.
- Quality wiring looms come as standard, which means reduced downtime and one less thing to worry about.
- LED lights are also standard, providing long and reliable life and adapting automatically to varying voltages in truck power supplies.
- Laser alignment of the chassis beams and suspensions provides for better stability and tracking which leads to reduced tyre wear.
- In the end, the Lusty EMS difference is obvious – our trailers are built with care and attention to detail to provide long and reliable life and strong resale value.